Tuesday 5 June 2012

Cold and Rainy means fresh bread!

So I finally made my first (and 2nd) loaf of bread for the soup season. I have been rather slack lately. I usually always have at least one loaf on the go! Today has horrid weather, I have a child home sick today, so there wasn't much else to do.

If you remember this recipe here, I made both the recipes in the link today - the pumpkin soup and the bread. Yum Yum.

I took some better pics of the bread, want to see? I unfortunately undercooked it by about 5 mins today, as I was so eager to have some for my lunch haha. So it's a lil doughier than it should be (but you can't really see that in the pics).




mmmm yummy! And so easy, if you can bake a cake then you can bake this bread. Heck you could probably bake this bread even if you CAN'T bake a cake.


ps. Like my page on Facebook :) http://www.facebook.com/tastytidbitsandrandomrambles

No comments:

Post a Comment