Sunday 3 June 2012

Quick and Easy, the way I like it!

These muffins I can whip up before the oven has even reached temperature. Then they only take about 12 minutes to bake. I can have the idea to bake, and these out of the oven within approx 20 mins. That is my sort of baking! I whip these up some evenings to bung into the kids lunchboxes the next day, and they freeze well too. I really need a chest freezer (one day!), would be so handy to make lots of double batches of some things, then I wouldn't have to worry about baking for kids lunches often, and I could actually think about baking the more fun random recipes I want to try but never get the chance to.

ANYWAYS, ramble ramble ha ha. Been a rather busy week or so. That, and a rather unmotivated week. Hence the quietness from me. Not a lot to say! Then I forgot all about these muffins that I baked last week hehe, so quickly whipped one out of the freezer to photograph so I could write it up instead of doing the housework that I managed to distract myself from.




Chocolate Chip Muffins

2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
pinch salt
100g butter (or margarine), melted
3/4c sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c (or more, hehe) choc chips
1 c milk (or milk alternative)

Preheat oven to 220*c. Mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon until just mixed.
Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake for 12-15mins.


Easy aye?! Throw all in a bowl, quick mix, bake, voila.


ps. Like my page on Facebook :) http://www.facebook.com/tastytidbitsandrandomrambles

1 comment:

  1. So easy and one bowl, awesome. I saved the recipe so we can make them tomorrow :) thank you

    ReplyDelete