2. Buy a pretty apron to wear whilst in the kitchen - and wear it
4. Finish putting together our wedding album
6. Go for a family walk on the beach at sunset
7. Go out of your way to do something kind for a stranger
8. Buy a blank canvas. Get 3 favourite colours and with the kids help, create a master piece together.
9. Write a letter to myself to read in ten years time.
12. Go to the home of a friend who has just recently been sick, take a homemade casserole or soup and help out in any way needed during this time.
14. Blow up balloons for the kids birthdays and leave them on the floor for them to wake up to.
15. Have an old fashioned picnic
18. Make a time capsule.
19. Go to a market/fair and look at all the colours, people, stalls etc Look Listen & Smell.
22. Spend a day with the kids letting them dictate every single thing we do from what we eat to where we go and what we do (within reason)
25. Plant some vegies - I have a black thumb so the results will be interesting!
26. Find out what a friend’s favourite cake is and make it especially for them for no particular reason at all
27. Go for a walk along the beach at night – almost dark. Take your shoes off and walk in the water.
28. . Spend one day taking pictures of everything you find beautiful.
29. Write a letter to yourself at seventy from yourself right now. What do you need to tell yourself?
30. Lay on a blanket with your kids and watch the clouds.
32. Do a triathlon/duathlon/part marathon
33. Be a good neighbour/friend and take over a batch of homemade cookies or a cake.
35. Put a love note in hubby's car
36. Pay for someone’s coffee that you do not know.
37. Sort out my old file and start using it again
38. Look for a funny childhood picture of a friend or family member. Frame it and give it to them for no reason other than to celebrate family.
39. Go on an op-shopping adventure with a friend
40. Light a candle and put on great music
41. Sit at the table with the kids and draw lots of pictures together
42. Have a day with the kids, painting using only our bodies as canvases
44. Do at least one craft project a month - #1 13-02-12
wow havent had time to craft since May!!
46. Write a list of things you would like to do or achieve before you die – ‘Bucket List’.
48. Send a handwritten note/letter to 3 friends letting them know how much their friendship means to you, include a gift. For no reason other than friendship
49. Learn to crochet
50. Finish making my recipe binder and keep it up to date with new favourite recipes
51. Find something ugly at an op-shop, and make it look prettier
52. Take the kids for a coffee date straight after school
55. Plant spring bulbs - another garden one, good luck to me!
56. Start meal planning again
57. Make something for your children. Wrap it up and put it where they sit at breakfast time.
58. Write down 7 separate places in your life that you hope to take your children to see.
60. find a roadside fruit or vegetable seller & make a purchase
61. Buy a christmas present to put under the Kmart Christmas tree
62. Write something inspirational or copy something inspirational on lovely paper. Put it in an envelope and put it under someone’s wiper in a car park.
63. Send a surprise I-think-you’re-fabulous handwritten note to someone
64. Choose a photo of you and a friend. Write something on the back and send it to them telling them why you like the picture
65. Write down 100 things you are grateful for in your life.
67. Donate some food to a foodbank
69. Go outside in the rain and get really wet.
70. Bounce on the tramp with the kids
71. Reinstate regular "feet treats" with a friend again (pedicures)
72. Have a family meal by candlelight.
#2 we went 10 pin bowling 12-06-12
#3 we get a lot of 1 on 1 time lol, so won't do him until he's a big kindy boy!
76. Learn a fancy way to fold serviettes and do it randomly for dinner one night.
77. Let the kids decide the dinner menu one night, help them to make it, set the table and decorate it with whatever they want.
78. Buy a song off iTunes. Play it loud and sing along.
79. Have a media-free day.
82. Explore rockpools with the kids
84. Wash the outside windows
85. Invest in some new acrylic paints
86. Study a flower and paint it - I used to enjoy painting, haven't picked up a paintbrush in YEARS, it will show!
87. Another gardening one - replant the rest of my pots outside and keep them alive!
89. Get some more photos of the kids on the wall
90. Get dressed up in a dress and heels, put on some music... and do the housework!!
91. Get/make a present for hubby and leave it under his pillow just randomly
92. Go garage saleing one morning
93. Don't complain about anything for a week.
95. Read 20 new books - #1 6-03-12 Songs of the Humpback Whale, Jodi Picoult
#2 21-03-12 Rich Again, Anna Mexted
#3 30-03-12 Three Girls and Their Brother, Theresa Rebeck
#4 10-04-12 False Advertising, Dianne Blacklock
#5 22-04-12 The Truth About Ruby Valentine, Alison Bond
#6 13-05-12 A Spot Of Bother, Mark Haddon
#7 31-05-12 Seventh Heaven, Alice Hoffman
#8 11-06-12 Perfect Match - Jodi Picoult
#9 17-06-12 The Time of My Life - Cecelia Ahern
#10 26-06-12 Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
#11 14-07-12 The Story of Beautiful Girl - Rachel Simon
#12 15-08-12 Lessons in Heartbreak - Cathy Kelly
#13 28-08-12 Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult
#14 10-09-12 The Boy Under The Table - Nicole Trope
#15 - crap I read a book between these 2 but I cannot remember what now!
#16 14-10-12 This 30Something Life - Jon Rance
#17 oops can't remember - Seduction and Snacks - Tara Sivec
#18 oops can't remember - 50 Shades Darker - E L James
#19 oops can't remember - 50 Shades Freed - E L James
#20 21-11-12 - The Unwanted Wife - Natasha Anders
Done the 20, woohoo! Onto #21, loving my kindle that I got for books #16 onwards.
96. Every day for a whole week, do not turn the computer on until all my morning housework is done
97. Get photos printed and put into albums - Mr2's baby photos
98. Make 5 things off my Pinterest crafts board - #1 13-02-12 Toilet Paper Wall Art
#2 20-03-12 I ♥ U anniversary card
#3 18-05-12 No Sew Scarf Necklace
100. Read over my notebook and feel fantastic about everything I have achieved.
101. Buy my next notebook, and start my next list.